Thursday, November 12, 2015

What three things would you refuse to buy online?

Today, everything can be bought online at a moments notice. If you want something, you can go on the internet and buy it. But there was a question that was brought up that quite interests me, and among others, it is very debatable. The question is, What three things would you refuse to buy online? Now this is asking just buying online, no going to view the item or thing in person. Here are my three things that I would not buy online.

The first thing I would not buy online is a house. Like, a actual house that you would live in. This is because I like to see the things that I am buying, especially something as large scale as a house. You see, I need to be able to know how big the house really is because the photos that are provided on the internet may be shot in a way that makes the house look smaller, or bigger than it actually is. Also the condition of the house and location of where it is is also important.
The second thing I would not buy is food. I mean this may very much change in the near future, but at the moment, I can't see myself ordering food online to be delivered to my doorstep. I can't really give a good reason for it, but I'll just say it's a bit strange for me and I like going to the grocery store sometimes.
The third thing I would not buy would be anything that is very fragile. I just don't like having things handed to me that is fragile. I have a small problem or breaking fragile things even from touching it wrong, like holding a glass cup the wrong way or when I'm washing them. I just like to avoid very fragile things as much as I can. Of course, this problem comes from my experiences of breaking glass cups when washing them, and dislike washing them now. However, there are a few in my household that just can't stop drinking out of glass cups, so I'm stuck with washing them from time to time. This is more of a personal issue that goes towards something that I would not like to buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment